Breck School is a community of teachers, students and families working together to produce a new generation of critical thinkers, talented athletes, performers and artists, and responsible citizens ... a community dedicated not only to our mission but to seeing that mission in action every day ... a community that believes deeply that instilling values is an integral part of a Breck education.
Interested in working at Breck? We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Associate Director of Advancement (Development)
- Assistant Director of Advancement (Major Gifts)
- Assistant Director of Advancement (Annual Giving)
- Performing Arts Department Head/ MS-US Vocal Music Instructor
- Upper School Math Instructor - 60%
- Lower School PE Instructor - 50%
- Lower School Library/Media Instructor - 50% (one year only)
- Head Girls Hockey
- Head Alpine Ski
- Assistant Girls Basketball
- Assistant Cross Country
- Rink Attendant
For consideration for any of the above positions, submit resume, letter of interest and two letters of reference via email (click here) or via postal mail:
Attn: Human Resources
123 Ottawa Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55422-5189
No calls please.
Your letter of interest must include the specific position(s) for which you are applying.
Breck School has an institutional commitment to the principles of diversity. In that spirit, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical challenge, national origin, or any other characteristic.